From: Cathy on 05/02/2003|
I started having trouble with shutdown also....the "Information Services" guy at work said I might have too many items checked in my START UP menu. I unchecked a couple of things....and now have no problems with shutdown! You can try this:
1. go to start button on toolbar
2. click run
3. type in Msconfig and enter
4. under the general tab check SELECTIVE START UP
5. Click on the SYS CONFIG tab
6. the only items I have checked are:
You will have to then hit save or apply whatever it is....you will have to restart the computer for it to take effect.
HOPE IT HELPS!