From: Riedwaan on 01/23/2002
Please do the following:
1. Click on Start
2. Point to settings
3. Click on Control Panel.
4. Then double click on Add/Remove Programs
5. Then click Windows Setup/Add/Remove Windows components
6. Double click on Accesories
7. Scroll down to the bottom and find Windows Scripting Host
8. Remove the check mark from Windows Scripting Host.
Then proceed to restarting you machine and this will resolve that error.
: I have windows 98 compaq presario 350 mghz and when ever I start the computer I get an error saying it cant find the scanreg.vbs file... Please help